Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello there,
Here's the update on the life. So as you can tell, I only write when I have a problem I want to talk through and can't seem to do that with another person. Well let's start with the Cam...

He is such a terrific guy. I have never and I mean NEVER had a boyfriend treat me with such respect and care. Like he would do anything for me and I'm very in love with him. But on the other hand every other aspect of him is wrong. First and foremost; he's 26. And the age thing does really annoy me, I wish it didn't, but it inevitably does. And then, his life is on a fast track to no where. He's a welder's helper making only eighteen dollars an hour. I'm pressuring him to go to school, but I'm doubting he ever will. And the fact that he's settled with being a welder's helper erks me soooo much. Cam's home life is a disaster. He lives with this guy named Eric. Eric has 2 dogs and 2 cats and the house is absolutely disgusting; how can Cam be alright with living there? And then in his spare time, his only interest is drinking and partying. And he's 26, are these things ever going to change? We've been fighting a lot over these things, and I wish he would just show some incentive towards changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment